Wednesday, March 8, 2017

17 Days of Beauty and the Beast - Day 8: Purple Princess

Purple is my favorite color. I even wore a purple dupioni silk gown on my wedding day. So this is an especially fun outfit for me. The shirt is from Hot Topic, as are so many things I own ;)

I'm wearing a pair of cropped purple jeans with a brown belt (another Goodwill find years ago), and a crocheted purple flower head wreath made by my friend Jessica Freytag. I clipped in a handful of the purple hair streaks my hairdresser friend Salena helped me obtain a few weeks ago (I like that I can wear them or not wear them as my mood strikes me).

The last standout item with this ensemble are the Disney princess sneakers. Yep, Belle is on there. I got these from Target last spring, and with inserts, they were comfortable enough to wear at the parks! (Just for one day...I wouldn't recommend them as your only park shoes!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment