Tuesday, March 14, 2017

17 Days of Beauty and the Beast - Day 14: Book, Belle, and Bonnet

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you....day 14 of our countdown, about a half dozen t-shirts or more worn, and this is the first time I had to pull out my trusty skinny blue jeans to pair with this shirt. I intentionally tried to wear all the other shirts until now in creative ways I normally wouldn't try, and I must say it was quite enlightening! But this is how I wear my t-shirts most of the time, so I had to represent that in this countdown.

The shirt features art from Megan Lara, and I got it on TeeFury, though it appears to no longer be an available design. I'm telling you, guys, you have to jump on these things!

I'm wearing a floppy brown felt hat I like to wear in the spring and on cooler summer days, and my other big-ticket item in this ensemble is my new Beauty and the Beast book purse! Yes, this is technically labeled as a girl's purse, but the straps are fully adjustable to much longer than I show here, and the size of it is comparable to book purses sold on Etsy to adults for literally ten times the price. When I saw this, and the price, I immediately ran to my local Target to snatch it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment