Saturday, March 4, 2017

17 Days of Beauty and the Beast - Day 4: Comfy Weekend Time

Sometimes, you just want to be comfy. Sweatshirts are great for this. And this sweatshirt is my go-to for a comfy weekend top. I got this particular one from the Disney Store last year, and of course like many officially licensed Disney items, it's no longer available (believe me...if you really love something...grab it when you see it). I love the sketch of Belle and Beast, and the gold roses at the bottom of the design are actually embroidered.

Today I'll also share with you something I use daily: my purse! I confess I spent more on this handbag than any I've ever bought...I'm usually a "find a bag at a garage sale and use it until it falls apart" gal. But when I saw this design, I was smitten. I loved the feminine floral design and the way you have to look at it twice to see that the yellow pattern isn't actually flowers, but Belle. Not to mention I'm picky about my Belle art, and these depictions of her are spot-on. If you're equally smitten with it, you can still get it on Amazon!

Black leggings and a delicate pink rose flower crown finish off my casual weekend ensemble for kicking back around the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment