Sunday, May 22, 2016

Disney Fashionista



I would be remiss if I didn't mention, and mention nice and early, the phenomenal resource that is ....

The Disney Fashionista blog/webpage.

Disney Fashionista is a relatively new page devoted to tracking down all the latest in Disney fashion, travel, makeup, and more. She sometimes updates it several times in a day, and what I love about her page, as a thrifty individual, is that she has suggested fashion items for hundreds of dollars, but also ones at prices I can afford.

I've bought at least two items on her recommendation so far...my Disney princess shoes from Target, and my Cinderella's castle skirt from Amazon, and I adore them both.

My blog here is devoted to a specific kind of Disney style (along with some general tips and trip advice), but hers has just about everything you could possibly want in general. So go! Follow her on Facebook! And be tempted by all she shares!

No comments:

Post a Comment