Monday, July 25, 2016

Cool Dresses at Hot Topic

One lament I've had in the past is that it seemed like Hot Topic's Disney dresses were all a bit too graphic-y, and not romantic enough. The only exception to this seemed to be their beautiful Alice in Wonderland dresses, but that movie isn't one of my favorites.

Well, thankfully it appears HT  has listened! When I looked at their site yesterday, I saw several new beautiful, feminine and romantic patterned Disney dresses available.

The first I have to share is this one. I'm not about to toot my own horn and say I was apparently on-trend, but I DID talk about using princess toile fabric to make a dress almost two months ago. ;)


I love how subtle this Winnie the Pooh dress fabric is.

I also love this Hundred Acre Woods map print.

And this Ariel floral design is beautiful, and comes in both small and plus sizes.


No comments:

Post a Comment