Saturday, July 23, 2016

Cinderella - Have Courage and Be Kind


I have not abandoned you, dear reader! These past few weeks have been a bit chaotic for me, and something had to give...it wound up being this blog. But my Disney spirit shines bright, as evidenced by the outfit I wore today for a visit from Cinderella to our library for a special story time.


This quote from the live-action Cinderella (2015) movie means a great deal to me. From the moment it first appeared in the trailer for the film, the words of Cinderella's dying movie just resonated strongly with me. It has been a reminder to me ever since in difficult times.


A week or so ago, my friend and I tried a make-and-take program at a local Columbus business known as the Smithery. We made hammered letter necklace pendants, and of course mine had to say "Have Courage & Be Kind"


Two years ago for my birthday, my husband also got me a shirt with the quote on it as well.



Combine this with my Cinderella castle skirt I've shared before, and the Disney charm bracelet I've also shared, and I had a fun theme-outfit for our story time with Cinderella.




No comments:

Post a Comment