Tuesday, February 28, 2017

17 Days of Beauty (and the Beast) Introduction!


Hello, stranger! I know, I know, I've been distant lately. Winter is never a great time for me. But I'm back to blogging! And decided to return in a fun way.

As you can imagine, I'm ridiculously excited for the forthcoming live-action Beauty and the Beast film coming out on March 17th. I've taken the day off work so I can view the film multiple times that day. And I created a folder of photos on my computer of all the BatB fashion items I own to try to figure out what to wear to the theater that day.

Looking through that folder of photos, I realized I have enough licensed fashion items to do a Beauty and the Beast inspired outfit every day of March up to and including the day the movie is released.

So...starting tomorrow, I'm going to be doing a "17 Days of Beauty (and the Beast)" fashion challenge. I'll be sharing my ensembles daily here, and also on my Flower Crowns & Disney Bound Facebook page.

What about you? Are you excited for the movie? Do you plan to wear anything fun to the theater to see it?

No comments:

Post a Comment